Friday, July 01, 2005

July Poems (getting $10 now)

Chris said he got some real strong interest in my June poems so he upped the ante to ten bucks a month for 1k of poems. That was real nice of him, you know. I'm gonna try to sock some of this away as Savings 'cause I been pretty irresponsible lately, bought this six-pack of retro-lookin' sodas at this upscale grocery store simply because Molly said she thought they were cute and I was (in my mind) all "let's be the Man here, treat the lady to a thing." So anyhow I guess this month's poetry money is already spent but ain't no man on earth isn't born owin' all his wages to the bank or the tax man.

Anyhow, here is a poem for now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let's All Taste My Pizza Pie
by R. Beef Kazenzakis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look, I paid for it,
But I guess take a bite.
When dudes who don't share die
No one gives a shite.

No don't offer me a Camel
I didn't mean to scowl.
Sure yes have another piece
I'll go get you a paper towel.

Oh you had a third!
I guess it is quite tasty.
What is that you say?
You missed your morning pastry?

Look now just eat what you want
And I will take what's left.
I used to think more of you Todd,
Until this pizza theft.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay so uh that poem isn't real important or anything but I was trying to get down the techniques he used to eat four slices of my fresh hot pizza from Affagattzo's. When he leaves you learn that he is a master at just playing you for what he wants when originally you should have just kicked him on the side of the body.