Friday, September 09, 2005

Got on down to Nicaragua

Dang so I got on down to Nicaragua and had me some nasty old asado steak and breezy white shirt beach moments. Dirty old trip didn't even cost too much of a dime and all the flights went as planned. I tell you it was nice just to lean back a while at a place a million miles from my mud and let the waiters and hotels do their stuff. It ain't regular that I can let a waiter or staff man serve me without constantly remembering that I am less than him but in this case it was time to stick a buck in the levee and take the old pressure pot off the heat.

The total cost of the trip was $471.89 including all tips and it has all been accounted for and my books are fresh and I am feeling even just a tiny bit juiced. Dogg I got hit in the head with a cold cloud and came back positive.